Plastic cups are a large amount of material used, especially for the manufacture of bottles, space cups and so on. In recent years, the bottle has been controversial because it contains bisphenol A. Experts point out that, in theory, as long as the process of making plastic cups, bisphenol A hundred percent into plastic structure, it means that the product is no bisphenol A, let alone release. However, if a small amount of bisphenol A is not converted into a plastic cup plastic structure, it may be released into the food or drink. The residual bisphenol A in the plastic cup, the higher the temperature, the more the release, the faster the speed. Therefore, the PC water bottle should not be hot water. If the container has any falls or damage, it is recommended to stop using, because the surface of plastic products if there are subtle pit, easy to hide bacteria. Avoid repeated use of already aging plastic appliances.
- Plastic Bags
- The Basic Characteristics Of Plasti...
- Classification Of Plastic Bags
- The Basic Use Of Plastic Bags
- The Advantages Of Plastic Bags
- Express Bag Classification
- How Does The Courier Bag Seal?
- The Type Of Cup
- Paper Cups Of Raw Materials
- Disposable Plastic Cups
- The Food Lab: We Should All Eat Mor...
- The Culture Of Crepes
- Crepes' Different Name All Around T...