Poor quality paper cups using recycled polyethylene, in the re-processing process will produce cracking changes, resulting in many harmful compounds, in use more easily migrate to the water. South China Agricultural University Food Institute food packaging materials experts Professor Zhang Qinfa pointed out that the cup in the production in order to achieve the effect of water, will be coated with a layer of polyethylene in the inner wall of the diaphragm. Polyethylene is the safest chemical in food processing. However, if the material used is not good or the processing process is off, it may be oxidized to carbonyl compounds during the hot melt or smearing of the paper into the paper cup. Carbonyl compounds are not volatile at room temperature, but when the paper cup is poured into hot water, it may evaporate, so people will smell the smell. From the general theoretical analysis, long-term intake of this organic compounds, the human body must be harmful.
- Plastic Bags
- The Basic Characteristics Of Plasti...
- Classification Of Plastic Bags
- The Basic Use Of Plastic Bags
- The Advantages Of Plastic Bags
- Express Bag Classification
- How Does The Courier Bag Seal?
- The Type Of Cup
- Disposable Plastic Cups
- Plastic Cup Harm
- The Food Lab: We Should All Eat Mor...
- The Culture Of Crepes
- Crepes' Different Name All Around T...