A disposable container for drinks and tea. The largest use of disposable plastic cups is generally the beverage shop, hot and cold drinks shop, milk tea shop, hotel, restaurant and coffee shop, offering a variety of plastic cups with drinks and live use.
Raw materials: polystyrene is also called PS material, long-term use temperature 0 ~ 70 ℃.
- Plastic Bags
- The Basic Characteristics Of Plasti...
- Classification Of Plastic Bags
- The Basic Use Of Plastic Bags
- The Advantages Of Plastic Bags
- Express Bag Classification
- How Does The Courier Bag Seal?
- The Type Of Cup
- Paper Cups Of Raw Materials
- Plastic Cup Harm
- The Food Lab: We Should All Eat Mor...
- The Culture Of Crepes
- Crepes' Different Name All Around T...