1. Plastic bags according to the material can be divided into OPP, CPP, PP, PE, PVA, EVA, composite bags, co-extruded bags and so on.
CPP non-toxic, can be compound, transparency than PE good, slightly worse hardness. Soft texture, PP transparency, PE softness.
PP hardness lower than the OPP, can be stretched (two-way stretch) pull into a triangle, bottom seal or side seal
PE has formalin, slightly less transparent
PVA soft texture, good transparency, is a new environmentally friendly materials, water-soluble, raw materials imported from Japan, expensive, more widely used in foreign countries
OPP transparency is good, hardness is strong
Composite bag sealed strength can be printed, the ink will not fall off
Coated bags are transparent, soft and printable
2. Plastic bags according to the product structure and use can be divided into: plastic woven bags and plastic film bags
Related Industry Knowledge
- The composition of plastic bags
- The harm of plastic bags
- The advent of plastic bags
- The digital sign at the bottom of t...
- Waste paper cups
- What kind of paper cup is the best？
- Is the disposable cups an environme...
- Advertising paper cups of the five ...
- How to identify cold cups and hot cups
- Traditional coffee cups can be divi...